PreK-12th Grade Packets from CPS
Prek–12 Comprehensive Resource Packets
Families, parents and caregivers,
Below you will find educational resource packets organized by grade level. These packets include a range of activities that students can work on at home independently, with family members, or with other adults. Some activities may require guidance from an adult to get started. Resources are categorized into two types:
- Independent Projects
- These projects cover a range of different topics and skills. They may be spread out over multiple days.
- Enrichment Activities
- These activities are organized into Read, Write, Move, Design, and Solve categories so you can engage with your child in many different ways while at home.
- Some of these options are digital and require Internet access.
Students may work through these resources over multiple days and in any order. If you are unable to print these materials or use them digitally, you can go to any school-based food distribution site and pick up a printed packet.
Download your child’s grade level packet below:
- Pre-K Resource Packet
- Kindergarten Resource Packet
- First Grade Resource Packet
- Second Grade Resource Packet
- Third Grade Resource Packet
- Fourth Grade Resource Packet
- Fifth Grade Resource Packet
- Sixth Grade Resource Packet
- Seventh Grade Resource Packet
- Eighth Grade Resource Packet
- High School Resource Packet
Additionally, below please see other helpful resources.
- Digital resources, including resources available from Chicago Public Libraries
- Activities to stay active at home
- High school reading
Each school has been invited to augment and supplement the materials provided here. Be sure to contact your child’s teacher to learn of additional resources.