skills of coordination and communi-cation. It forces us to see the
BIGGER picture and celebrate
successes (both of individuals
and of teams). Together we can
make our game plan for this winning
JWS CS4ALL School
Join JWS in Shoparoo
Please join JWS in Shoparoo. Help JWS raise funds by shopping anywhere and scanning your receipts into the shoparoo app for Roo Bucks and Raffles or send receipts to Mrs. Chacon (room 209) and I will scan them in for you. Instructions
* Download the Shoparoo app
* Sign up with our school
* Use the code maf17620 for extra Roo $
* Scan receipts in as you shop
* See how you rank on the School Leaders list.
* Watch our funds grow
Top 5 Shoparoo School Leaders
LEGO Master 1.220
Megan Huang 1,115
Joyce Hui 870
Happy 8th Grader 765
* There will be a winner every month.
* If you win then you are not eligible to win again until the following January. This gives other people a chance to win
* Please only register in one name...so that no one wins more than once a year.
* We will be going from January to January.
* Keep scanning even if you won already...it gives our school funds :)
January - Ms. Moy (Legomaster)
February - Megan Huang
To learn about Parent Portal please watch this video
Gung Hay Fat Choy
Happy Chinese New Year
Year of the Dog
Attached please find a letter that informs parents about the application process for current prekindergarten students and students who have a sibling currently enrolled at your school.
March 16th - 4th Grade-Armour Park.
March 20th - 2nd grade walking trip to Chinatown Library; B-PAC meeting from 5:30-7:00 pm.
March 26th to the 30th - Spring Break.
April 12th - End of 3rd Quarter.
April 13th - School Improvement Day (no school for students).
April 17th - 2nd grade walking trip to the Chinatown Library.