skills of coordination and communi-cation. It forces us to see the
BIGGER picture and celebrate
successes (both of individuals
and of teams). Together we can
make our game plan for this winning
JWS CS4ALL School
Join JWS in Shoparoo
Please join JWS in Shoparoo. Help JWS raise funds by shopping anywhere and scanning your receipts into the shoparoo app for Roo Bucks and Raffles or send receipts to Mrs. Chacon (room 209) and I will scan them in for you. Instructions
* Download the Shoparoo app
* Sign up with our school
* Use the code maf17620 for extra Roo $
* Scan receipts in as you shop
* See how you rank on the School Leaders list.
* Watch our funds grow
Top 5 Shoparoo School Leaders
LEGO Master 2,315
Megan Huang 1,330
Happy 8th Grader 1,235
J Li 1,030
* There will be a winner every month.
* If you win then you are not eligible to win again until the following January. This gives other people a chance to win
* Please only register in one name...so that no one wins more than once a year.
* We will be going from January to January.
* Keep scanning even if you won already...it gives our school funds :)
January - Ms. Moy (Legomaster)
February - Megan Huang
March - Joyce Hui
April - Mrs. Ray
May - Cathy Chacon
June - Don Don
July - Kevin
August - Grace Chung
Is your child worth less? Let's tell Governor Rauner!
To learn about Parent Portal please watch this video
JWS PC had a family dance. Everyone really enjoyed themselves. Thank you to everyone that helped with this event.
JWS had a busy Saturday. Lots of families met at the Family Fun Run and others volunteered at the beautification of the front of JWS. We thank everyone who made our Saturday so wonderful. We could not of done it without everyone's help.
Leslie WOWed the audience at the Honor's Day Assembly on 6/19/17 with her version of "All of Me" by John Legend.
JWS Honor's Day Assembly was June 19th, 2017. Congratulations to everyone who met their goals. It was an awesome day. Congrats to Mrs. Slowik who is retiring this year...We will miss you!
Sept. 18th-29th - Collection for Hurricane Harvey.
Sept. 19th - 2nd grade trip to Chinatown Library; PAC meeting at 5:30 PM.
Sept. 20th - BAC meeting at 8 AM in the Parent Room.
Sept. 25 - School uniform policy will now be enforced!
Sept. 25th - TRC and Reach Performance Task.
Oct. 3rd - 2nd grade trip to Chinatown Library.
Oct. 5th - Fall pictures (students may come out of uniform).